18 Lydgait Gardens is a 3-bedroom link semi-detached family home located in a quiet street close to the town centre. The property is presented in neutral décor throughout and in move in condition.
City By-pass 11 miles, Edinburgh 18 miles, Edinburgh Airport 26 miles (distances approximate)
• Convenient, close to town centre location
• Three bedrooms
• Off-street parking
• Single garage
• Enclosed rear garden
Council Tax Band: E
EPC Band: C
18 Lydgait Gardens is located in a quiet and rarely available street just a short walk from Haddington Town Centre. The timber front door opens into a handy porch then the hallway with a WC just off it. The large Sitting room has a bay window and is open plan into the dining room which benefits from patio doors opening to the rear garden. The Kitchen is well appointed with a gas hob, oven and a range of base and wall units, there is also a serving hatch through to the dining room, please note we believe the integrated dishwasher to be inoperative. Upstairs there are two generous double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, there is also a further single bedroom / study. The bathroom features a three-piece suite compromising wash basin, WC and shower over bath. The property is double glazed throughout and utilises gas-fired central heating. There is a mono-block drive providing parking for 1 car in front of the garage, with communal parking bays adjacent to the property. The garage benefits from electrical sockets, an up and over garage door and a door offering access to the rear garden. The rear garden is fully enclosed and has a paved patio area and external tap. The property is in move in condition but also has scope for changes to the layout and possible conversion of the garage to suit changing needs, subject to appropriate planning consents.
Ground floor - Porch, Hallway, WC, Kitchen, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Garage
First floor - Bathroom, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3 / Study
The historic market town of Haddington is situated in the heart of East Lothian on the banks of the River Tyne approximately 14 miles east of Edinburgh and is short distance from the beautiful beaches on the coast, the countryside and the A1 for easy commuting. Haddington offers plenty of independent shops, supermarkets, bars, and cafes as
well as fantastic educational facilities for all ages and a fitness centre and swimming pool within the town centre. There are excellent sports clubs to join, such as Haddington Golf Club, Haddington Rugby Club and tennis and bowling clubs.
Please use the postcode EH41 3DB or what3words ///custom.hood.soda
The property benefits from mains water, mains electricity, mains gas central heating and mains drainage. These services have not been tested and therefore there is no warranty from the agents.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
The carpets and all other floor coverings will be included in the sale.
HOME REPORT AND EPC
Copies of the Single Survey are available upon request from the Selling Agents.
Is highly recommended and strictly by appointment with the Selling Agents.
SOLE SELLING AGENT
FBRSeed, 48 High Street, Haddington, EH41 3EF. Tel: 01620 824000
East Lothian Council
John Muir House, Brewery Park
Tel: 01620 827827
RIGHTS & EASEMENTS
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all rights of way, whether public or private, and any existing or proposed wayleaves, easements, servitude rights, restrictions and burdens of whatever kind, whether referred to in these particulars or not. The Purchasers will be held to have satisfied themselves on all such matters.
METHOD OF SALE
The property is offered for sale with Vacant Possession by Private Treaty and with entry by arrangement between the parties. A closing date for offers may be fixed and all interested parties are advised to register their interest with the Selling Agents.
If you wish to make an offer for this property or would like us to inform you of a closing date for offers, it is important that you notify us in writing of your interest. Offers should be made in Scottish Legal form and addressed to the Selling Agents. The Seller shall not be bound to accept the highest or indeed any offer.
DATE OF ENTRY
By mutual agreement.
GUIDE TO INTERESTED PARTIES
Whilst we use our best endeavours to make our sales details accurate and reliable, please contact us if there is any point, which you wish to clarify. We will be pleased to check this information for you, particularly if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. These were prepared in August 2023.
HEALTH & SAFETY
For your own personal safety please be aware of potential hazards within the property when viewing.
FBRSeed, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. FBRSeed have not tested any services, equipment, or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
3. All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.
4. Anti-Money Laundering Regulation. The purchaser will be required to provide proof of ID to comply with anti-money laundering regulation.
Haddington East Lothian EH41 3DB