69A High Street is a surprisingly spacious first floor, two bedroom maisonette. It offers an ideal opportunity for a first time or investment buyer. The property is presented in neutral décor throughout and in move in condition.
• Convenient location
• Two bedrooms
• Ownership of whole attic space
• Gas central heating
• Ideal for first time buyer or investor
Council Tax Band: B
EPC Band: C
This first floor maisonette is well presented in neutral decor throughout and in move-in condition. The property is accessed via a quiet lane to the rear of the main street. The external staircase serves just two properties being 69A and the neighbouring 67A. The property has its own external entrance door leading into the vestibule. The living room is large and bright with a fold away dining table next to the window. There is a convenient large walk in storage cupboard off the living room. The two bedrooms are accessed through the living room with windows overlooking the main street. The Kitchen is well appointed with a gas cooker, oven and a range of base and wall units. The bathroom features a three-piece suite compromising wash basin, WC and walk in shower. The property is double glazed throughout and utilises gasfired central heating. 69A is located just a short walk from the stunning coastline of the firth of forth with many beaches and harbours just a stones throw away.
First floor - Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Storage cupboard.
Cockenzie and Port Seton is a unified town in East Lothian situated on the coast of the firth of forth. First established as fishing villages they have grown over the years but still retain an active harbour. The town benefits from a good selection of local amenities such as convenience store, Medical Practice, Community Centre, Café and Public House. There is Primary Schooling in Cockenzie with secondary schooling at nearby Prestonpans. Tranent offers more shopping choices and with Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks just off the City Bypass you will be spoilt for choice. There are numerous bus routes and Prestonpans Train Station is just 2 miles
away allowing for a range of commuting options into Edinburgh City Centre.
Please use the postcode EH32 0DG or what3words ///mush.flank.corrects
The property benefits from mains water, mains electricity, mains gas central heating and mains drainage. These services have not been tested and therefore there is no warranty from the agents.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
The carpets and all other floor coverings will be included in the sale.
HOME REPORT AND EPC
Copies of the Single Survey are available upon request from the Selling Agents.
Is highly recommended and strictly by appointment with the Selling Agents.
SOLE SELLING AGENT
FBRSeed, 48 High Street, Haddington, EH41 3EF. Tel: 01620 824000
East Lothian Council
John Muir House, Brewery Park
Tel: 01620 827827
RIGHTS & EASEMENTS
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all rights of way, whether public or private, and any existing or proposed wayleaves, easements, servitude rights, restrictions and burdens of whatever kind, whether referred to in these particulars or not. The Purchasers will be held to have satisfied themselves on all such matters.
METHOD OF SALE
The property is offered for sale with Vacant Possession by Private Treaty and with entry by arrangement between the parties. A closing date for offers may be fixed and all interested parties are advised to register their interest with the Selling Agents.
If you wish to make an offer for this property or would like us to inform you of a closing date for offers, it is important that you notify us in writing of your interest. Offers should be made in Scottish Legal form and addressed to the Selling Agents. The Seller shall not be bound to accept the highest or indeed any offer.
DATE OF ENTRY
By mutual agreement.
GUIDE TO INTERESTED PARTIES
Whilst we use our best endeavours to make our sales details accurate and reliable, please contact us if there is any point, which you wish to clarify. We will be pleased to check this information for you, particularly if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. These were prepared in August 2023.
HEALTH & SAFETY
For your own personal safety please be aware of potential hazards within the property when viewing.
FBRSeed, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. FBRSeed have not tested any services, equipment, or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
3. All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.
4. Anti-Money Laundering Regulation. The purchaser will be required to provide proof of ID to comply with anti-money laundering regulation.
Cockenzie East Lothian EH32 0DG