CLOSING DATE SET - 12 NOON ON WEDNESDAY, 25 JAN 2023.
A rare opportunity to acquire a first-class sporting estate and fertile hill farm set in the most scenic location within the Bowmont Valley. The property has been exceptionally well maintained and is an immaculate example of a world-class driven pheasant shoot renowned for producing magnificent high birds. The property also has serious scope for afforestation and carbon sequestration in addition to the existing enterprises.
For Sale as a Whole – 791.33 hectares (1,955.38 acres)
• New Principal Residence – outline planning permission granted
• Keeper’s Cottage - 3 reception rooms, 3 bedrooms (EPC D)
• Shepherd’s Cottage – 2 reception rooms, 3 bedrooms (EPC C)
• Hopehead Cottage – A shoot bothy comprising commercial kitchen & dining hall
• Well-presented range of traditional & modern farm buildings
• Permanent pasture – 42.63 hectares (105.34 acres)
• Rough grazings – 641.63 hectares (1,585.47 acres)
• Woodland – mix of productive and native – 100.70 hectares (248.83 acres)
For in-depth information about the property please click the link below.
Yetholm Kelso TD5 8PY