34 Justice Park offers a fantastic opportunity to acquire a spacious detached family home featuring four bedrooms, home office and converted loft space. Set in a quiet Scottish Borders village which is within easy commuting distance of Edinburgh.
• Loft area currently used as a fifth (child’s) bedroom.
• Private and enclosed garden.
• Open plan Kitchen, Dining, Living area and Lounge.
• Solar panels providing electricity for domestic consumption and Feed in Tariff income (FIT).
Lauder 5 miles, Edinburgh 23 miles, Stow Train Station 10 miles (Distances approx.)
Council Tax Band: E
EPC Band: C
34 Justice Park is a modern, well-appointed detached family home. It sits in a generous and private plot with fantastic countryside views. The property benefits from copious amounts of natural light and is immaculately presented. The property is double-glazed throughout and utilises oil-fired central heating. There is a driveway with space for two cars at the side of the house and a sizeable paved area behind which is currently used for storage. The driveway also has tethered and untethered electric vehicle charging points. The rear garden is south facing and fully enclosed making it perfect for children and pets. The front garden is laid mainly to lawn and opens onto the street.
Ground floor - Entrance Hall, large Hallway, open plan Kitchen/Dining Room/ Living Room areas, Utility Room, WC, Home Office and a Double Bedroom.
First floor - Master Bedroom with en-suite, two Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
Attic - The loft space has been divided into three separate rooms with the larger presently used as a child's bedroom.
34 Justice Park lies on the edge of modern private development in the village of Oxton.
Oxton is a small village to the north of the Scottish Borders and is located just off the A68 providing easy commuting to the Edinburgh City By-Pass and beyond. The village itself has a community shop and a Primary School. Secondary schooling is at the well-regarded Earlston High School. There is a public house which is currently undergoing refurbishment and is planned to open later in the year. The village also benefits from community playing fields and a children's play park they are both just a short walk via a lane accessed from the gate at the bottom of the garden, which leads onto open countryside.
The nearby town of Lauder provides a wider range of shops and services. The Borders Railway is just 10 miles away with a station at Stow.
34 Justice Park is well-positioned for those seeking a quiet village location but within commuting distance to Edinburgh.
Please use the postcode TD2 6NZ or what3words ///operation.composed.sage
COUNCIL TAX BAND - E
EPC BAND - C
There are solar panels fitted to the south facing roof of the house. The panels supplying electricity for domestic consumption and back to the National Grid. An annual Feed in Tariff (FIT) is payable for a period of 20 years from October 2015. Further details can be obtained from the Selling Agents.
The property benefits from mains water, mains electricity, oil fired central heating and mains drainage. These services have not been tested and therefore there is no warranty from the agents.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
The carpets and all other floor coverings will be included in the sale.
HOME REPORT AND EPC
Copies of the Single Survey are available upon request from the Selling Agents.
Is highly recommended and strictly by appointment with the Selling Agents.
SOLE SELLING AGENT
FBRSeed, Rose Lane, TD5 7AP. Tel: .
Scottish Borders Council
Council Headquarters, Newtown St. Boswells
Melrose TD6 OSA
RIGHTS & EASEMENTS
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all rights of way, whether public or private, and any existing or proposed wayleaves, easements, servitude rights, restrictions and burdens of whatever kind, whether referred to in these particulars or not. The Purchasers will be held to have satisfied themselves on all such matters.
METHOD OF SALE
The property is offered for sale with Vacant Possession by Private Treaty and with entry by arrangement between the parties. A closing date for offers may be fixed and all interested parties are advised to register their interest with the Selling Agents.
If you wish to make an offer for this property or would like us to inform you of a closing date for offers, it is important that you notify us in writing of your interest. Offers should be made in Scottish Legal form and addressed to the Selling Agents. The Seller shall not be bound to accept the highest or indeed any offer.
DATE OF ENTRY
By mutual agreement.
GUIDE TO INTERESTED PARTIES
Whilst we use our best endeavours to make our sales details accurate and reliable, please contact us if there is any point, which you wish to clarify. We will be pleased to check this information for you, particularly if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. These were prepared in Feb 2023.
HEALTH & SAFETY
For your own personal safety please be aware of potential hazards within the property when viewing.
FBR, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. FBR have not tested any services, equipment, or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
3. All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.
4. Anti-Money Laundering Regulation. The purchaser will be required to provide proof of ID to comply with anti-money laundering regulation.
Oxton Lauder TD2 6NZ